K-1 & K-2 Visas (Fiancé(e)s and Their Children

  K-1 visas are for foreign nationals who are outside the United States, who are engaged to a U.S. citizen, and who seeks to enter U.S. solely with the intent of getting married with petitioner within 90 days after they arrive in the United States. Couples who are already married are not eligible for fiance […]